Help us direct you to the right place to sign up
Commercial Real Estate Data for Investors and Owners
To maximize returns from acquisition to disposition, investors require excellent visibility into the competitive landscape to fully understand how market activity impacts the performance of an asset. Broader market trends can impact net operating income and CompStak Enterprise enables owners, developers, and asset managers to integrate more accurate market data into cash flow models than previously possible. As a result, cash flow analyses has become more reliable, allowing for better informed buy, sell, and hold decisions.
Analyst-Reviewed Data. Available Nationwide.
“CompStak’s data is so reliable that I literally saved my clients money on EVERY transaction since I started using it.”— Benjamin Osgood, Recreate
Landlords and REITs use CompStak to:
- Identify off-market acquisitions opportunities that can generate significant ROI for shareholders — plus determine an asset’s underlying value and manage each aspect of due diligence from financing to eventual disposition
- Insert market rent data into underwriting or Argus models. Also use it to make assumptions for renewal rate percentage and value.
- Leverage the lease expiration filter, allowing in-house leasing teams to identify tenant leads for current or upcoming portfolio vacancies.
- Utilize CompStak’s analytics modules to measure portfolio performance against markets, submarkets, or competitors.
Developers use CompStak to:
- See the averages for price per square foot, concessions, lease term, etc. for certain asset classes in particular markets, submarkets, or custom areas to determine whether a development will be profitable before putting a shovel in the ground.
- Provide build-to-suit clients with the full spectrum of market and transactional due diligence for upcoming projects.
- Use CompStak’s granular, verified deal data to improve the accuracy of NOI calculations- enabling users to stress-test their holding period tolerance levels more accurately.
- Obtain data necessary for debt decisions regarding type of loan, term of the loan, and amount of financing you should take on with the property.
Asset Managers use CompStak to:
- Inform clients on asset and portfolio performance compared to their competitors using CompStak data as a benchmark.
- Save searches to have instant access the latest and most relevant lease and sales transactions needed for active and upcoming negotiations.
- Understand real leasing activity in areas of focus by volume and square footage.
- Streamline ability to advise on acquisitions, dispositions, holding period based on real-time, relevant market activity and data.
- Verify underlying assumptions and populate pro-formas with actual starting rent, TI, free rent, and lease term to better guide leasing decisions and overall pricing strategy.
What our lease and sales comps look like
Nationwide coverage provides the data you need in every market